Hey friends. This weeks post is a little different. Having spent the last 10 days working at Worthy Farm and dancing my little boots off, I didn’t get time to get a recipe together for you. But panic not, they’ll be back next week. For the time being, enjoy these photos of the festival.
We had so much fun, exploring the many fields of the festival. Some highlights were:
- An amazing fire / acrobat / arial dance show from the Arcadia stage crew on Friday night.
- Seeing Mr Eavis himself, driving his red Land Rover though William’s Green and waving to the cheering crowds.
- Hula-hooping away our hangovers in the Circus Field
- Watching the sunset over the festival from the Glastonbury Sign on the hill.
- Dancing to Plump DJs in the awesome Temple Stage
- An amazing Lebanese mezze plate on Sunday evening
- All the amazing bands and artists that we got to see over the 5 days.